EnvyPopup – Plugin Documentation
- Plugin Options
- You can select where you want to show your notice: All, Home, Pages, Posts, Shortcode and Custom.
- Users can show their popup by specific event. There are three types of events Web Page Load, Web Page Scroll and Mouse Leave From Window.
- There are option for show or hide on desktop & mobile devices.
- You can set popup delay time in seconds.
- You can also enable cookie system.
- You can use full screen popup.
- There are option to show popup by use shortcode [envy_popup_display]
- There are another option to show popup by use custom class [envy-popup-display]
- You can enable marquee scrolling for popup title only.
- You can set font size, font weight, font color for title & content.
- There are also option for search. You can enable or disable it.
Countdown & Animation Options
- There are animation option start popup & end popup.
- Two types of animation: Fade (fadeIn & fadeOut) & Slide (slideUp & slideDown)
- Users can use countdown in Popup and set their specific year, month, day, hour & minute.
- There are lots of message option for customize your popup.
- You can set Close & Custom Button Type, Close & Custom Button Text,
Close & Custom Button Size and Custom Button URL.