This guide assumes that you already have a WordPress installation ready.
Uploading the theme into wp-admin
- Login on your admin panel.
- Go to Appearance -> Install Themes
- Upload -> and “Select file” which will open the File Upload dialog window.
- Browse to the folder where you have addax.zip and upload it.
- Now you can activate the theme.
Uploading the theme on custom hosting (FTP)
The instructions are pretty simple:
- Connect to your FTP using FTP software, for example, Filezilla.
- Unzip the addax.zip file on your computer.
- Upload the extracted addax theme folder into wp-content / themes in your WordPress installation.
- Login on your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Appearance and activate addax.